9th January – 13th February | Tuesdays | 19:00 – 21:30
Improv isn’t just about being funny (although it’s often very funny). For you, improv could be about facing your fears, working with a team, trusting yourself, listening, or just letting yourself be silly and playful!
This six-week course is a voyage through spontaneity, creativity, and connection. Our experienced instructors will guide you through games, exercises, and reflections that will equip you with the tools to improvise, both on stage and off.
Is this course for me?
Discovering Improv is an introduction to improvisation aimed at absolute beginners – no experience required! The course consists of 6 sessions that last for 2.5 hours each.
This is the course for you if:
- You want to be more spontaneous, confident, or creative.
- You want to meet new people and have fun!
- You’re looking to push outside of your comfort zone in a supportive environment.
- You’ve heard about this improv thing and you want to find out what it’s all about.
- You’ve been improvising for a while and want to return to the fundamentals.
If you’re curious about improvisation, but you don’t want to commit to a full 6 week course, why not try one of our improv taster sessions?
This is a 6-week course capped at 16 participants, plus up to 2 instructors (18 in total).
If you have any accommodations or access needs, questions, feedback or concerns about the classes, please don’t hesitate to get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org.