28th February – 4th April
Mondays | 19:00-21:30
Suitable for beginners!
Improv isn’t just about being funny (although it is often very funny). For us, improv is about building confidence, celebrating the screw-up and connecting with amazing people.
This six-week course is a voyage through spontaneity, creativity and connection – equipping you with the tools to improvise, both on stage and off.
Who is this course for?
- Everyone. You don’t need any experience in performance or improv.
- Anyone looking to build their confidence, creativity and/or spontaneity
- Anyone who feels like their face-to-face social skills are a bit rusty and want to shake the rust off in a supportive environment
- Anyone looking to make new friends and meet people in Bristol
- Anyone who has been improvising for a while and wants to fall back in love with it
Places are capped at 16. Each class is followed by an optional social chat.
If you have any accommodations or access needs, questions, feedback or concerns about the classes, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with our theatre school manager Imogen at firstname.lastname@example.org.