Improv isn’t just about being funny (although it is often very funny).
For us, improv is about building confidence, celebrating the screw-up and connecting with amazing people.
This six-week course is a voyage through spontaneity, creativity and connection – equipping you with the tools to improvise, both on stage and off.
Who is this course for?
- Everyone. You don’t need any experience in performance or improv.
- Anyone looking to build their confidence, creativity and/or spontaneity
- Anyone who feels like their face-to-face social skills are a bit rusty and want to shake the rust off in a supportive environment
- Anyone looking to make new friends and meet people in Bristol
- Anyone who has been improvising for a while and wants to fall back in love with it