14th July – 4th August
Wednesdays | 19:00-21:00
Improv isn’t just about being funny (although it is often very funny). For us, improv is about building confidence, celebrating the screw-up and connecting with amazing people.
In this four-week course, capped at 8 places, we’ll build our spontaneity, creativity and communication skills through improv games and exercises whilst maintaining 2m physical distancing.
This course will not only help you improve your performance skills but gives you the opportunity to connect with others to improve your confidence, communication and interpersonal skills in a friendly and welcoming environment.
Who is this course for?
- Everyone! You don’t need any experience in performance or improv.
- Anyone looking to build their confidence, creativity and/or spontaneity
- Anyone who feels like their face-to-face social skills are a bit rusty and want to shake the rust off in a supportive environment
- Anyone looking to make new friends and meet people in Bristol
- Anyone who has been improvising for a while and wants to fall back in love with it
Want to know what we are doing to make your visit COVID-secure? Read our coronavirus page
In the event of updated guidance from the government partway through a course, the course will be postponed and you will be offered a credit note to the value of the number of sessions missed to use against another course in future.
The Bristol Improv Theatre is committed to making our classes as inclusive as possible. Please get in touch at email@example.com to let us know about any accommodations we can make to give you the best possible experience during the class