1st November – 6th December
Mondays | 19:00-21:30
Improv isn’t just about being funny (although it is often very funny). For us, improv is about building confidence, celebrating the screw-up and connecting with amazing people.
This six-week course is a voyage through spontaneity, creativity and connection. We’ll show you the basic tools to improvise both on stage and off.
This course will not only help you improve your performance skills but gives you the opportunity to connect with others to improve your confidence, communication and interpersonal skills in a friendly and welcoming environment.
Who is this course for?
- Everyone! You don’t need any experience in performance or improv.
- Anyone looking to build their confidence, creativity and/or spontaneity
- Anyone who feels like their face-to-face social skills are a bit rusty and want to shake the rust off in a supportive environment
- Anyone looking to make new friends and meet people in Bristol
- Anyone who has been improvising for a while and wants to fall back in love with it
This is a 6-week course, capped at 12 participants, plus 2 instructors (14 in total).
Read about our latest Covid-security guidance and expectations.
If you have any accommodations or access needs, questions, feedback or concerns about the classes, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with our theatre school manager Imogen at email@example.com.
About the Instructor
Cat Murphy performs with BIT Associate Companies Tales of Adventure & The Bish Bosh Bash! She began directing with Novato Theatre Company, making her debut with her show “Second Sun”, and is now the director of ‘The Bish Bosh Bash’ and The Unscripted Players show ‘The Stuff of Dreams’. She is a qualified yoga teacher and holds a degree in Drama with Psychology from Bath Spa University.