Terms & Conditions of Website Use
These terms and conditions relate to use of the BIT's website and our use of links and cookies. Please read these terms and conditions carefully. Nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to affect your statutory rights. These terms form part of the Bristol Improv Theatre's general Terms and Conditions. For more information contact email@example.com.
- The BIT's website is for your own personal and non-commercial use. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer or sell any information obtained from the BIT's website.
- The contents of the BIT's website, including any software, are protected by intellectual property rights and other related rights. No part of the BIT's website may be reproduced in any form (electronically or otherwise) without the prior consent of the BIT, other than temporarily in the course of using the BIT's booking service or as permitted by law.
- You are not permitted to link to or use all or any part of the BIT's website for any purpose which is unlawful, defamatory, harmful, obscene or objectionable.
- You are not permitted to transmit anything which, in the BIT's opinion, harms the BIT's business or in any way offends other users or persons.
- You are not permitted to alter the BIT's website in any way.
- You must not post onto or transmit to the BIT's website any material containing software viruses or files which may damage or disrupt the good working order of computer or telecommunications equipment.
- The BIT reserves the right to refuse to post onto or remove anything from its website which, in the BIT's opinion, is objectionable or does not comply with these terms and conditions. The BIT shall not in any way be liable for such actions.
- The BIT may record, preserve, trace and disclose anything which has been transmitted to, from or via the BIT's website where required by law or where the BIT is acting in good faith.
- If you create, or are provided with, a username, password or any other piece of information as part of the BIT's security procedures, you must treat this information as confidential. In particular, you must not disclose this information to any third party.
Links To Third-Party Sites
- The BIT's website may contain hyperlinks to websites operated by parties other than the BIT. The operation of such websites is outside the BIT's control and you proceed at your own risk. The BIT does not endorse or sponsor and is not liable for the products, services or content you access through any linked site.
- Cookies are small pieces of information that are stored by your browser on your computer's hard drive. They make it possible for us to provide our online ticketing service and track visitor statistics, such as returning visitors. You can usually modify your browser to prevent this happening. The information collected in this way can be used to identify you unless you modify your browser settings.