Terms & Conditions
The following terms and conditions are the general terms and conditions for the Bristol Improv Theatre and are applicable to all purchases made from the Bristol Improv Theatre (Terms of Sale), use of our website and other online properties (Terms of Website Use) and conditions of entry to our venues (Conditions of Entry). By using our website, purchasing tickets or entering our spaces, you agree to be bound by all the following terms and conditions. For more information contact email@example.com.
- "We", "Us" or "BIT" means The Bristol Improv Theatre Limited whose registered and principal trading address is 50 Saint Paul's Road, Bristol BS8 1LP. Registered in England company number 08856944.
- "Contract" means any contract for the purchase of Tickets made between you and the BIT (acting as agent for the relevant Third Party in those cases where a Third Party Event is the subject of the Ticket).
- "Third Party" means a party other than you and the BIT.
- "Third Party Event" means an event organised by a Third Party in respect of which the BIT is acting as ticketing agent only.
- "Ticket" means any ticket, physical or electronic, for attending any of the foloowing offered for sale by the BIT or its authorised agents and any reference in these terms and conditions to a 'performance' shall include any of these:
- i. a live, staged performance of a theatrical, musical, or operatic nature in any one of the BIT's auditoria;
- ii. backstage tours;
- iii. a Third Party Event
- iv. a reserved place on a course or elective workshop
General Terms & Conditions
- All the terms of any Contract are contained or are referred to within these terms and conditions (including all terms found on any addtional referenced pages).
- If any part of these terms and conditions is held to be unenforceable this will not affect the enforceability of the remaining provisions.
- Nothing contained in any Contract is intended to be enforceable pursuant to the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 by any third party.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to affect your statutory rights.
- These terms and conditions and any Contract concluded incorporating these terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and all disputes shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Terms & Conditions by Section
- Concerning use of the BIT's website and our use of links and cookies, you agree to the BIT's Terms & Conditions of Website Use
- Concerning the purchase and supply of Tickets and the use of the BIT's website generally, you agree to the BIT's Terms & Conditions of Sale.
- Concerninig the purchase and supply of discount, press or industry tickets, Terms & Conditions of Discount, Press & Industry Tickets.
- Concerning entry to the BIT's venues and spaces, you agree to the BIT's Terms & Conditions of Venue Entry
- Concerning hire of our venues and spaces, you agree to the BIT's Terms & Conditions of Venue Hire.
- All behavoiur within BIT spaces (including online spaces) shall be governed by the BIT's Safespace Policy. By agreeing to these terms and conditions, you agree that you have read and agree to this policy.
- All complaints regarding these Terms & Conditions may be made via the BIT's Complaints Management Policy. By agreeing to these terms and conditions, you agree that you have read and agree to this policy.