Terms & Conditions of Discount, Press & Industry Tickets
These terms and conditions relate to the purchase and supply of discount, press or industry tickets. Please read these terms and conditions carefully. Nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to affect your statutory rights. These terms form part of the Bristol Improv Theatre's general Terms and Conditions. For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Bristol Improv Theatre may occassionally offer discounted rates on tickets.
- Offers of any discounts will be made entirely at the BIT's discretion and may be subject to change at any time without notice.
- Discounts are managed and delivered through the use of discount codes. Discount codes are codes that can be applied to ticket orders through our online box office (www.improvtheatre.co.uk).
- Transmission of discount codes (such as through email or via our website on event descriptions) constitutes the offer of a discount.
- Discount codes are non-transferable: The BIT reserves the right to refuse to honour any discounted tickets where the discount was obtained by a person other than the person to whom the offer of the discount was originally made.
- Discount codes may be subject to further terms and conditions: The terms and conditions of the discount, such as qualifying receipient conditions, will be transmitted with the discount code. The BIT reserves the right to refuse to honour any discounted tickets where the person claiming the discount is unable to prove proof of qualification.
How To Use Discount Codes
- If you have a valid discount code you should visit our online box office (www.improvtheatre.co.uk) and book a ticket in the normal way, by adding it to your basket.
- Once you are ready to check-out, you will have an opportunity to enter your discount code.
- The discount code will automatically ammend the prices of tickets eligable for discount. Please note that if you have other tickets in your basket, you may still need to pay for these.
- Where the application of discount codes has reduced your basket value to zero (£0), you will not be required to enter any payment details to complete you booking.
Applying For A Press or Industry Ticket
- Accredited press or industry may apply for complimentary tickets for BIT events by emailing email@example.com
- Offers of complimentary press/industry tickets will be made entirely at the BIT's discretion and may be subject to change at any time without notice.
- When applying for an industry/press ticket, you should include in your email:
- The event for which you are seeking a press/industry ticket
- Your organisation
- Where known, the full names of the individual(s) who will be makign the bookings
- The reason you are seeking a press/industry ticket
- Please note that press/industry tickets must be booked in advance using the discount code proccess (see "How to Use A Discount Code"). Where press/industry tickets have not been booked in advance, the BIT reserves the right to refuse entry.
- Press/Industry tickets must be collected from our BIT venue box office no later than 15 minutes prior to the advertised event start time. The BIT reserves the right to release any uncollected press/industry tickets after this time and re-sell them.