Board of Directors
The BIT Board of Directors is the Bristol Improv Theatre's non-executive supervisory body. Currently, the Board meet monthly, on the first Monday of every month, at 1pm. The Board of Directors is assisted and supported in their work by the BIT Board of Advisors.
Who are the Board of Directors?
This board is a body currently consisting of the following individuals:
- Caitlin Campbell (Artistic Director)
- Stephen Clements (Commercial Director)
- Andy Yeoh (Non-Executive Director)
What does the Board do?
The Board of Directors are the supervisory and strategy body of the theatre, their work primarily consists of review, planning and output addressing the following areas:
- Theatre vision, mission, values & long-term strategy
- Policy development & review
- Safeguarding and complaints (including safe-space policy)
- Artistic & Commercial (Executive) Director oversight